Why Our Pub is Great
The Cock of Tupsley is a family-friendly pub with play area and beer garden, on the edge of the charming cathedral city Hereford. Affordable treats are the order of the day! Our 2-for-1 menu includes mains, sandwiches, burgers, steaks, and specials. Our drinks are really reasonably priced. Come in for a drink and compare our craft ales. Get the kids and grandparents together for a family lunch in the lounge, with its floor-to-ceiling windows. Pop in with your other half for dinner on a deal night and let us do the cooking. We welcome everyone with a smile.
What’s cooking? Plenty! Two-for-one meals are served every day and there’s something for traditional tastes and those who like a break from the norm. Pub classics are always on the menu, or if you feel like breaking from tradition, try one of our specials and discover colourful world food bursting with flavour. You’ve saved on main meals so why not splash out and treat yourself to something sweet?
Pleasant surroundings, smiley staff, a lovely play area, and fantastic meal deals make us one of the best places for families and friends to eat out in Hereford. Come see for yourself!
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
With our extensive food menu, we can cater for all tastes. Try our succulent beef steaks, our beautiful burgers, or one of our many traditional pub classics or our Mega Meals - including our 30oz mega mixed grill! There’s a great choice of specials each day, featuring a world of wholesome, exciting meals for you, and don’t forget those luscious roasts designed to make every Sunday special. Great food – made all the more enjoyable thanks to Two for One.View our Menus